- Regular price
- $45.00 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $45.00 AUD
- Unit price
Tom Organic silicone menstrual cup is designed with intuitive finger indents for easy insertion and removal along with a unique internal rib system for easier removal. The TOM Organic period cup comes with its own first-of-its-kind microwave steriliser case for discreet, simple sterilisation between periods.
- Unique finger indents and internal rib system for easy insertion & removal
- Includes microwave sterilisation case and cotton storage pouch
- Wear for up to 8 hours, day or overnight
- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- Available in two sizes: Size 1 & Size 2
- Manufactured on a machine that leaves no waste off-cuts
- Period Cup is free from Plastic, BPA, Rubber and Latex
- Your TOM Organic Period Cup can last up to 5 years. As a medical device, we do advise to replace it annually.
- Designed and manufactured in Melbourne
- Made in Australia. Buy your menstrual cup and shop online today.
SMALL CHOICE. BIG IMPACT.
At TOM Organic, people and the planet are our top priority; which is why we've been making world-class organic pads and tampons, free from toxins and synthetics, since 2009.
We created this reusable range so you can now have the freedom to choose the best period product to suit your lifestyle. Use our Period Cup and Period Brief alongside your existing TOM Organic products or as a complete replacement.
Whatever you choose, we have you covered.
Conscious period care for your health and the planet.
Size 1 Menstrual Cup
This one is recommended for users aged 30 years and under, and mostly for those who have not given birth. Lighter to medium flow. Because the size 1 cup is slightly shorter than size 2, it can be better for those with a lower cervix.
If after reading through this guide you’re still unsure which cup is for you, we’d recommend you try Size 1 first.
The size 1 TOM Organic menstrual cup holds an equivalent of 2 Regular Tampons.
The diameter of the Size 1 cup is 41.25mm and the overall height including the stem is 64mm (44mm excluding stem). It holds 22ml.
Size 2 Menstrual Cup
This one is best if you are over 30, or if you have given birth (note: it’s not only the measure of how you gave birth, the pressure of carrying a baby to term and the hormones can weaken your pelvic floor, regardless of how your baby was delivered). A heavier flow is best suited to a Size 2. Because the size 2 cup is slightly longer than Size 1, it can be better for those with a higher cervix.
The size 2 TOM Organic menstrual cup holds an equivalent of 3 Regular or 2 Super Tampons.
The diameter of the Size 2 cup is 45.8mm and the overall height including the stem is 70mm (50mm excluding stem). It holds 30ml.